Thursday, May 28, 2009

New site for Critters! ARTFIRE.com

Well, I haven't written in a while so here it is... today's blog that no one will read. I'm not sure why people blog but here I am 'doing 'it' I blog because I am trying desperately to promote my Quilty Critter business, since I don't have a job this is my only means of income.
Not doing so hot, not financially, not emotionally, not any way.
I ma not sure what will become of me and my life but I sure am tired of it. i am tired of wanting a better life. I'm tired of being promised things that never materialize, and I don't mean material objects either.
I think I should be alone and become a hermit and just be an artist and just create all alone because it is the only world where i am able to escape for a little while and pretend everything is going well. They shut our phone off now, and I am so sick of shut off notices it isn't funny. Well at least I still have a roof over my head (for now...)

I wish things were better, I wish my children's lives were better, and for the life of me I cannot understand why some people have it SO good, while the rest of us schumcks just plod through this sad life.
Anyway, enough of that shit, here's a link I paid $12 for. Like I could afford that.

No comments:

Post a Comment